Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Leaked copy of PM’s upcoming speech to parliament revealed

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Leaked copy of PM’s upcoming speech to parliament revealed Empty Leaked copy of PM’s upcoming speech to parliament revealed

Post by Rocky Mon Sep 08, 2014 5:16 pm

Leaked copy of PM’s upcoming speech to parliament revealed

Monday, 08 September, 2014

IraqiNews.com has obtained a draft version of Prime Minister al-Abadi upcoming speech before parliament. It addresses the new government and current hot issues in Iraq, in addition to some of the issues related to the future of Iraq. The most prominent points are the following:

Supporting military operations against terrorists
    Reconsidering the security file and army building contracts
    Addressing the issue of displaced persons from various areas
    Resolving the differences of the regional and federal governments through the constitution and law
    Strategic plan stretching from 2015 to 2018
    Strict adherence to human rights
    The limitation of arms to the state and the prohibition of militias
    Government reform and the fight against corruption
    The Iraqi parliament is expected to meet this evening to give confidence to the Government of Haider al-Abadi, at a time when disputes are still delaying an official announcement of the new government formation.

Hoshyar Zebari, chief negotiator for the Kurds, confirmed that the Kurdish political bloc in Iraq will revert back to Kurdistan today to hold a final meeting on whether to participate in the next national government.

Zebari said that the bloc will return to Sulaimaniyah today to hold a crucial meeting with the Kurdish leaders on the circumstances surrounding the talks and the share of the Kurds in the government, pointing out that the final decision would be for the Kurds.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Sun Apr 28, 2024 6:32 am