Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Framework: Reviewing the strategic agreement with America will be a next priority after its failure

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Framework: Reviewing the strategic agreement with America will be a next priority after its failure Empty Framework: Reviewing the strategic agreement with America will be a next priority after its failure

Post by Rocky Tue 28 Mar 2023, 5:24 am

[size=52]Framework: Reviewing the strategic agreement with America will be a next priority after its failure[/size]
    • Today 10:32

• 1 shares

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Information / Baghdad
     The leader in the coordination framework, Sadiq Abdullah, confirmed, on Tuesday, that re-reviewing the strategic agreement with America will be a priority in the next stage.
    In an interview with Al-Maalouma, Abdullah said, "The strategic agreement between Iraq and America, which was signed more than 10 years ago, did not achieve any positive aspects for the scene in the country, whether security or economic. Rather, there is a reason for multiple crises."
    He added, "The current situation requires us to conduct a comprehensive review of the provisions of this agreement, and this is what we will work on and it will be a priority because some of its clauses have been exploited by Washington, especially the freedom of flight and the non-inspection of it."
    He pointed out that "the agreement in general includes 5 negative points in the security and economic scene, and most of the forces agree that it is ineffective and has not achieved any benefit for the country, which requires a comprehensive review according to a vision that guarantees the country's sovereignty in the first place."
    Iraq and America concluded a strategic agreement 10 years ago that included many items in the security and economic dimension. End 25 F
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Tue 19 Mar 2024, 3:56 am