Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Al-Nasr: Reviewing the coordination framework agreement will be a priority for Al-Sudani's visit to

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Al-Nasr: Reviewing the coordination framework agreement will be a priority for Al-Sudani's visit to  Empty Al-Nasr: Reviewing the coordination framework agreement will be a priority for Al-Sudani's visit to

Post by Rocky Fri 03 Feb 2023, 11:32 am

[size=33]Today [/size]

[size=33]Al-Nasr: Reviewing the coordination framework agreement will be a priority for Al-Sudani's visit to Washington[/size]

Information / Baghdad
     The leader of the Al-Nasr coalition, Aqil Al-Rudaini, affirmed, on Friday, that reviewing the coordination framework agreement will be one of the priorities of Al-Sudanese visit to Washington.
    Al-Rudaini said in an interview with Al-Maalouma, “The visit of Prime Minister Muhammad Shia’a Al-Sudani will include multiple axes, including a review of the provisions of the strategic agreement between Baghdad and Washington, in addition to the file of the dollar, since America is concerned with this matter, especially as it has begun to affect large segments of the people.
    He added, "The Sudanese government must adopt internal options and solutions in addressing the dollar crisis by stopping smuggling and creating a new vision for exchanging hard currencies between various sectors that contribute to reducing demand for it, stressing the need for the government to have deterrent measures against corruption, money laundering and smuggling to save the national economy. .
    He acknowledged that "there is a series of treatments that have been put in place immediately, including controlling the movement of money and inspecting vehicles to prevent smuggling, but it needs more measures to support the national economy."
    And the markets in Iraq are suffering from strong pressure due to the recent rise in the exchange rate of the dollar.” Ended 25 F
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Thu 02 May 2024, 11:42 am