Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

More than 5% share of renewable energy in the electricity capacity in Iraq

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

More than 5% share of renewable energy in the electricity capacity in Iraq Empty More than 5% share of renewable energy in the electricity capacity in Iraq

Post by Rocky Thu 30 Mar 2023, 5:20 am

More than 5% share of renewable energy in the electricity capacity in Iraq

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Economy News _ Baghdad
    The share of renewable energy in the electricity capacity in Iraq reached more than 5%, in the year 2022.
    According to the table of the International Renewable Energy Agency (IRENA) seen by "Al-Iqtisad News", "the share of renewable energy in the electricity capacity in Iraq amounted to 5.1% during the year 2022," noting that, "this share of renewable energy gradually decreased after it was in In 2014, it increased by 9%, to reach 7.4% in 2015, and to reach 5.3% in 2021.
    With regard to the Arab countries in the Middle East, the highest share of renewable energy in the electricity capacity was for Palestine, which amounted to 54.6%, followed by Jordan with 39.1%, followed by Lebanon with 20.8%, followed by Saudi Arabia with 15.3%, followed by Yemen with 12.8%. , and the UAE by 7.9%, while the least countries that have a share of renewable energy in the electricity capacity are Bahrain, by 0.1%, and Kuwait and Syria, by 0.5% each.
    According to the agency, "Norway ranked first in Europe, with a share of renewable energy in the electricity capacity in this country amounting to 98.2%, followed by Switzerland by 82.5%, followed by Montenegro by 78.9%, followed by Latvia by 63.9%."

Views 24
    Added 03/30/2023 - 12:34 PM
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Tue 19 Mar 2024, 1:36 am