Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Iraq plans to produce a third of its electricity through renewable energy

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Iraq plans to produce a third of its electricity through renewable energy Empty Iraq plans to produce a third of its electricity through renewable energy

Post by Rocky Fri 05 Nov 2021, 5:37 am

Iraq plans to produce a third of its electricity through renewable energy

•  Time: 11/5/2021 09:22:15

•  Reading: 1,118 times

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

{Economic: Al Furat News} The Ministry of Electricity revealed that there is a plan to start producing renewable energy that is generated from solar and wind energy, indicating that its ambition is to reach the production of more than 7,000 megawatts of renewable energy.
    An official in the ministry said in a press statement, "Proceeding with the production of renewable energy can contribute to finding radical solutions to the electricity crisis that worsens every summer."
    And he indicated that "the arrival of renewable energy production to 7 thousand megawatts means that Iraq will provide about a third of its total need of electrical energy, which ranges between 20 and 22 thousand megawatts."
    The official, who declined to be named, stressed "the need for two important things to support renewable energy, namely, infrastructure, and granting international investing companies facilities to enter the country in order to work in this field."

Iraq has been suffering for decades, a crisis in the field of electricity that is renewed every summer with the increase in demand for electrical energy.
    In early July, the country faced an energy supply crisis after organized attacks targeting power transmission towers in a number of governorates, and caused a complete collapse of the country's electrical system, prompting the government to assign the army the task of protecting the towers.
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Fri 19 Apr 2024, 1:13 am