Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Representatives warn: The scarcity of the dollar causes Iraqis working in foreign companies to lose

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Representatives warn: The scarcity of the dollar causes Iraqis working in foreign companies to lose  Empty Representatives warn: The scarcity of the dollar causes Iraqis working in foreign companies to lose

Post by Rocky Mon 20 Nov 2023, 2:55 pm

[size=38]Representatives warn: The scarcity of the dollar causes Iraqis working in foreign companies to lose 20% of the value of their salary[/size]

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

November 20, 2023[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
    Baghdad/Al-Masala Al-Hadath: Representative Mustafa Sanad revealed a strange reason that exacerbated the problem of dollar scarcity in local markets, and caused a loss of 20% of the salaries of Iraqis working in foreign companies.
    Sanad said that the Prime Minister’s Office gave an exception to Daewoo to receive their share of the dollar in full and through (Abu Dhabi Islamic Bank), and therefore the Central Bank, Basra Branch, was directed to distribute most of the cash dollar (cash) to this company for nearly three months.
    He added that this measure caused the scarcity of dollars for the rest of the local companies and contractors and their loss of 20% of their dues because the receipt was in Iraqi dollars and at the official rate. The same applies to Iraqis working for foreign companies who were receiving their salaries in dollars and now in Iraqi dollars and at the official rate, which caused their salaries to decrease by 20%.
    He pointed out that a question was directed to the Central Bank about the reasons for this unfair dealing.
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Sun 30 Jun 2024, 6:35 pm