Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

A deputy sues foreign oil companies in Basra for not employing Iraqis

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

A deputy sues foreign oil companies in Basra for not employing Iraqis Empty A deputy sues foreign oil companies in Basra for not employing Iraqis

Post by Rocky Mon 06 May 2019, 7:26 am

A deputy sues foreign oil companies in Basra for not employing Iraqis

13:08 - 06/05/2019

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
    BAGHDAD - 
    The deputy of the bloc of Sadiqun Uday Awad al-Tamimi, on Monday, his intention to sue foreign oil companies operating in Basra for not operating local manpower, indicating that those companies refrained from employing Iraqis. 
    "We have decided to file a lawsuit against BPC, its general manager, BP, Eni, Chinese oil company Anton Oil, Kuwait Energy and Luk Oil," Tamimi said in a statement. 
    He added that "the negligence and shortening of the Basra oil company in neglecting the demands of finding jobs in oil companies, where we noted the reluctance of the company BP Bp to comply with the Iraqi social security law and the complicity of the Ministry of Oil and the Basra Oil Company and there is no statistics of the number of Iraqi workers.
    Al-Tamimi revealed that "the Chinese company Anton Oil in the right of Majnoon (185) workers only in Basra and Maysan and Kuwait Energy Kuwait in the field of Saybah, the number of Iraqi employees (95) only, while Luk Oil, the number of Iraqi workers ( 606) and Eni Eni (12) are only Iraqi workers. "

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Fri 26 Apr 2024, 6:43 pm