Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Divorce is ravaging Iraqi society.. Legal articles that allow a husband to beat his wife!

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Divorce is ravaging Iraqi society.. Legal articles that allow a husband to beat his wife! Empty Divorce is ravaging Iraqi society.. Legal articles that allow a husband to beat his wife!

Post by Rocky Fri 01 Dec 2023, 3:59 am

POSTED ON[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] BY [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

[size=52]Divorce is ravaging Iraqi society.. Legal articles that allow a husband to beat his wife![/size]

[size=45]Ayoub Saad[/size]
    [size=45]Samir does not like the idea of ​​divorce, and feelings of anger and dissatisfaction are clearly visible on his face, as a result of the marital end that his life circumstances imposed on him.[/size]
    [size=45]Citizen Samir Saleh (30 years old) said in an interview with Al Mada: “Divorce is not an easy thing, and according to Islamic law it is not desirable, but for various reasons it may lead to an end that you do not want.”[/size]
    [size=45]Official “separation”.[/size]
    [size=45]Samir adds, “The divorce came after difficult circumstances and situations that I endured continuously, but I came to the conclusion that the life I live is not suitable for me or my wife, until we decided to separate officially.”[/size]
    [size=45]He continues, “Life’s problems and responsibilities, as well as work pressure, are all things that push a person to actions whose results are unsatisfactory and hasty, and may completely destroy family life.”[/size]
    [size=45]"Lawmaking[/size]
    [size=45]For her part, social researcher Hanan Al-Qara Ghouli said in an interview with Al-Mada that “the economic, social and psychological crises that the spouses are experiencing, as well as the interference of the families of both parties in their problems, are all causes that lead directly to divorce.”[/size]
    [size=45]She adds, “The excessive and poor use of technology contributes greatly to the increase in divorce rates,” noting that “early child marriage constitutes the most dangerous factor in this phenomenon and its high rates.”[/size]
    [size=45]Al-Qara Ghouli calls for “legislating laws that contribute to preventing early marriage, in order to reduce the danger threatening society.”[/size]
    [size=45]Domestic violence[/size]
    [size=45]In addition, human rights activist Sarah Jassim said during an interview with Al Mada that “the high rates of divorce within society are due to many reasons, the first of which is domestic violence, which has become a worsening and frightening phenomenon due to the lack of a clear law criminalizing cases of assault on women.” .[/size]
    [size=45]She adds, “Legal Article 41 allows the husband to discipline his wife by beating and violence, and thus this behavior leads to separation and family dispersion.”[/size]
    [size=45]She added, “Marriage of underage girls is considered the main reason for divorce, due to the lack of awareness of those about to get married about the amount of responsibility that will fall on their shoulders,” indicating that “many children fall victim to early marriage in the first place.”[/size]
    [size=45]“Legitimate” offices[/size]
    [size=45]In this context, lawyer Nouf Al-Taie said in an interview with Al-Mada that “the increase in the rate of early marriage has contributed to an increase in divorce rates, as most divorce cases are among individuals who have not exceeded the legal age for marriage.”[/size]
    [size=45]She adds, “Early marriage takes place in Sharia offices first, and then the court is forced after (consummation) to recognize the marriage of a minor due to it being permissible and inviolable.”[/size]
    [size=45]Al-Taie continues, “There is no regulation of the work of Sharia offices, and most of their employees do not understand the rulings or laws, unlike the court, which is patient in divorce cases,” adding that “Sharia offices do not give importance to trying to reconcile the parties.”[/size]
    [size=45]She states, “Ignorance of the simplest principles of a healthy marital relationship, such as respect, trust, and honesty, are most of the reasons that lead to separation, in addition to the language of dialogue, which plays a major role in all cases of divorce of all kinds.”[/size]
    [size=45]statistics[/size]
    [size=45]According to the Supreme Judicial Council, during the month of October, Iraqi courts recorded 6,934 divorce cases throughout Iraq, which means 231 divorce cases per day, and more than 9 cases per hour.[/size]
    [size=45]It is noteworthy that a study published in March 2021 in the monthly magazine of the Supreme Judicial Council indicated that cohabitation with the husband’s family often leads to the family’s negative interference in the lives of the spouses, and there is also the husband’s financial dependence on his family and the difficulty of obtaining job opportunities, in addition to About marital infidelity due to the Internet.[/size]
    [size=45]It is noteworthy that early marriage is a major cause of divorce. During the year 2020, 1,498 divorce cases were recorded for teenage girls who had not yet reached the age of 15, and in the following year, 2,594 cases were recorded.[/size]
    [size=45][You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Sat 27 Apr 2024, 12:20 pm