Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Announcement naming the ministers of defense and interior within 48 hours

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Announcement naming the ministers of defense and interior within 48 hours Empty Announcement naming the ministers of defense and interior within 48 hours

Post by Rocky Tue 14 Oct 2014, 5:33 am

Announcement naming the ministers of defense and interior within 48 hours

October 14, 2014 13:03

Announced the National Alliance MP Khalid al-Asadi, on Tuesday, closely announce the names of candidates for the defense and interior ministries, stressing the need to resolve the nominated this week.

He said the National Alliance MP Khalid al-Asadi said that "the political blocs continue its consultations on the names of candidates to take over the security ministries."

He added that "the next 48 hours will see an agreement on the names of the names forged a consensus of parliamentary blocs to a vote in the House of Representatives by the end of the week, stressing the need to" be deducted file security ministries and naming ministers of interior and defense. "

He stressed that "the parties in the coalition and the rest of the blocks are working to end the matter, noting that" simple disagreements about the forged names should not stop then, waving the support of the majority of the blocks to take the head of the Badr Hadi al-Amiri office of the Ministry of Interior. "

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
    --

Current date/time is Fri 10 May 2024, 8:14 pm