Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

House sitters pin attending parliamentary sessions and accuse al-Jubouri, the "treason"

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

House sitters pin attending parliamentary sessions and accuse al-Jubouri, the "treason" Empty House sitters pin attending parliamentary sessions and accuse al-Jubouri, the "treason"

Post by Rocky Thu 28 Apr 2016, 6:06 am

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
    House sitters pin attending parliamentary sessions and accuse al-Jubouri, the "treason"

Author: AB, MK 
    Editor: AB, BS 28.04.2016 13:28 Number ofViews: 255 

Long-Presse / Baghdad
    Announced sitters House of Representatives, on Thursday, suspended attending parliamentary sessions until further notice for "illegitimacy" and an enemy of what happened at a meeting last Tuesday, "an encroachment on the constitution and rules of procedure of Parliament, and Tmrera quotas abhorrent and sharing of power," and while underlining that the sit-in "was not directed of Nuri al-Maliki, "Salim al-Jubouri, accused of" high treason ".

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Sun 28 Apr 2024, 2:39 am