Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

House sitters complain to the Federal Court and pin their attendance of parliamentary sessions

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

House sitters complain to the Federal Court and pin their attendance of parliamentary sessions Empty House sitters complain to the Federal Court and pin their attendance of parliamentary sessions

Post by Rocky Wed 27 Apr 2016, 2:59 am

[ltr]House sitters complain to the Federal Court and pin their attendance of parliamentary sessions[/ltr]

Since 26/04/2016 19:57 pm (Baghdad time)
    [ltr][You must be registered and logged in to see this image.][/ltr]
    [ltr]Baghdad balances News[/ltr]
    [ltr]Announced sitters Representatives, Tuesday, for filing an appeal to the Federal Constitutional Court against the backdrop of today's session events, while they decided to suspend their attendance of parliamentary sessions until the decision of the judiciary.[/ltr]
    [ltr]A spokesman Haitham al-Jubouri, the protesters held a press conference in Mina parliament that "the House of Representatives of the protesters decided to appeal to the Federal Court against the backdrop of events in today's session."[/ltr]
    [ltr]He added that "the protesters have decided to suspend Houdrohm sessions of the House of Representatives until a decision from the Federal Court on the legality of Saleem al-Jubouri and his two deputies."[/ltr]
    [ltr]The House of Representatives held its regular meeting chaired by Salim al-Jubouri, and the presence of 174 deputies, while the meeting witnessed verbal altercations between protesters deputies and is followed by the protestors chanting obscene phrases against al-Jubouri no legitimacy to the Chair. The lifting of the parliament, on Tuesday, to its meeting on Thursday, after a marathon session in which his body regained its legitimacy, by 181 deputies of the invalidity of the actions that took place before his dismissal of the protesters parliamentary session, while voted to change the five ministers Jadded.anthy 29 / tc n[/ltr]

[ltr][You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
    [/ltr]

Current date/time is Sun 28 Apr 2024, 12:12 am