Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Jubouri: Support Doctors law gives them residential land

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Jubouri: Support Doctors law gives them residential land Empty Jubouri: Support Doctors law gives them residential land

Post by Rocky Thu Oct 06, 2016 7:33 am

[size=30]Jubouri: Support Doctors law gives them residential land[/size]
    06/10/2016 01:33 | Number of Views: 189
    font size: [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Office of House Speaker Salim al-Jubouri, announced that the project to support the doctors law voted by Parliament today gives medical staffs cut residential land. "
    According to a statement he received "direction Press", a copy of "project support doctors bill designed to encourage doctors to work outside the province of Baghdad and work in the branches of medicine and rare include emergency and family and psychiatry as well as work in the centrifugal provinces (Maysan, Dhi Qar, Muthanna) and polarization owners competencies and medical expertise to return home.
    "The law gives the physician designated jurisdiction outside the province of Baghdad, a piece of land residential area not exceeding 300 square meters in the center of the province and 400 square meters in the district center, and 600 square meters in the center.
    He said the "practitioner appointed at the center outside Baghdad province gives a piece of residential land area of ​​600 square meters and gives the doctor jurisdiction in the branches of the rare medicine outside the Baghdad governorate piece of residential land of 400 square meters in the center of the province and 600 square meters in the district center.

The House voted to approve at its meeting Thursday on a draft law to support doctors. The sa

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Fri May 10, 2024 9:45 am