Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Ownership of residential land squatters

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Ownership of residential land squatters Empty Ownership of residential land squatters

Post by Rocky Tue 09 Feb 2016, 3:45 am

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] Ownership of residential land squatters
     By: [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
    date: Tuesday 02.09.2016 0:32
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
    Baghdad / Baghdad news 
    revealed in the parliamentary legal committee member proposed materials prepared in the Law on the Council of Representatives of the ownership of low-income residential land. , Said committee member Hassan Turan, in an interview I followed "Baghdad news" that "Parliament is displayed in its Saturday proposed law submitted by a group of Representatives alienation of agricultural land for low-income people, "noting that" the law content was stipulated that the ownership of the bypass on the territory of the state, especially in the borders of the municipalities of the capital and the allowance worth only 10% of the real of the land value. " " we objected in principle to the law because Federal Court decision, which said that the House of Representatives in the case presented a proposed law from him, he must not entail financial obligation to the state, and therefore, these lands back to Baghdad municipality or municipalities in various provinces, and that will saddle the shoulders of the state at a time when looking for a financial resources. " explained Turan that" obtaining instead of only 10% of the value of the land is a serious matter the fact that some of the squatters built houses with an area exceeding 1,000 square meters. " the MP pointed for the Turkmen front that" this subject has privacy in Kirkuk province because maintaining an ownership disputes and a section of the territory in which the children of overtaking return to Turkmen citizens seized by the former regime and its king without the right to municipalities exception of the acquisition law. " He said the" House of Representatives decided to take the government view this proposal and then decide to do you will go forward legitimizes or refunded in principle. " the House of Representatives has to offer in its proposed ownership of low-income people the law of residential land in line with what came to rule (30-I) of the Constitution, which ruled (the state guarantees for the individual and the family the basic components of living in a free and dignified life, housing appropriate). He attributed the parliament introduced a proposal to "the existence of many cases bypassing citizens with limited income to build housing in the territory of the State can not be access to adequate housing and economic their capabilities and self accordance with the provisions of Article (27-I) of the Constitution relating to the protection of public funds from overtaking housing and non-earmarked for housing originally and to shorten the effort and costs and procedures and to be a contributing citizen to preserve the state funds. " the head of the House of Representatives Committee on Saleem al-Jubouri address the executive to know her opinion of the proposal submitted by the move legitimizes.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Fri 26 Apr 2024, 8:06 pm