Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Mutlaq calls for the adoption of the amnesty law

chouchou
    chouchou

Mutlaq calls for the adoption of the amnesty law Empty Mutlaq calls for the adoption of the amnesty law

Post by chouchou Wed 10 Jul 2013 - 13:43

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Deputy Prime Minister for Energy Affairs Saleh al-Mutlaq, Wednesday, that the Parliament to approve the amnesty law, and the laws that meet the demands of the demonstrators in a number of provinces, stressing that the people waiting for approval to "eagerly."

Mutlaq said in a statement issued today, said that "the political parties and parliamentary blocs to seize the opportunity of the holy month of Ramadan and to work hard on giving priority to the higher national interests and pass laws that serve the interests of the Iraqi people," asserting that "the people waiting with anticipation and eagerness Bishara Adoption General Amnesty Law and other laws that ease the burden of Iraqi families and achieve the demands of the demonstrators in a number of provinces. "

He called on al-Mutlaq to "focus on files, services, reconstruction and improving the situation of the economy, electricity, agriculture, tourism and investment and create job opportunities for young people and serious attention the requirements of their future and face lesions administrative and financial corruption, ignorance, poverty and work to raise the standard of living for the Iraqi people."

The Presidency of the Council of Representatives has decided, earlier, to postpone the vote on the amnesty law until further notice, attributing the cause to the continuing differences on some of its clauses.

It is noteworthy that the general amnesty law met with mixed reactions as described by State of Law coalition led by Prime Minister Nuri al-Maliki, on the third of September 2011, as old as "bad" and considered it contains a lot of loopholes, as he emphasized the Sadrist movement complete rejection of the inclusion of each of the convicted on charges of public money or blood Iraqi amnesty law.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Fri 10 May 2024 - 11:43