Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Baghdad is witnessing heated competition between the "Café" and popular cafes

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Baghdad is witnessing heated competition between the "Café" and popular cafes Empty Baghdad is witnessing heated competition between the "Café" and popular cafes

Post by Rocky Sat 07 Jan 2017, 2:01 am

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
    Baghdad is witnessing heated competition between the "Café" and popular cafes

 Baghdad / Ali Ataiwki 

Pat demand for "coffee shops" social phenomenon attracting more young people who become reluctant to hold meetings and rallies in the popular and traditional cafes 
    Sweeteners (range) tried to disclose the reasons for the recovery of modern cafes and causes of young people 's use to it, while the popular counterparts represent socially heritage rooted. 

Says the young Ali Khalif , 29, "Frankly , I take a break cafe station and sit in it after the completion of my work, this should provide comfort to me either through space or through the services provided." 
    He adds Khalif (range) that "modern cafes characterized in terms of their employees and provide good services , " and urged the need to "provide such so workers in every cafe because it comes to taste and cleanliness, while the popular cafes suffer from random, and most of the patrons are not committed to social rules, this is not worthy of station break. " 
    He continues , the young al - Baghdadi , " The most popular cafes do not care about the requests of customers, being open and on the sidewalks and public roads, and this is causing factor of concern because of the security situation first prize. This best of modern cafes because everything in seductive and helps comfort of furniture and workers and it 's safer, and this all factors that help to go forth. " 
    For his part, Hussein Jacob's said (range) , "I have set up cafes in Iraq, saying Iraqi culture, and has become the center who graduated from the brightest educated Iraqis who have actively contributed to the cultural landscape of the creative their creations, have cafes played a cultural, social and political role," he said , "where out of which the first attempts to develop the Arab poem, poetry and modern schools of fine art, sculpture and other arts. " 
    He continues , Jacob, a student at the College of Engineering, said that "coffee shops today do not particularly popular ones, has become the headquarters for the unemployed and pensioners and spend through the chatter and conversations descending and play dominoes and Altaula time." 
    He said Jacob that "some young people prefer the traditional cafes ie devoid of books, and contain all drinks and games heritage. So is their desire , " pointing out that "there are a wide segment also began frequenting the modern cafes with rich libraries of knowledge books and this in itself is a positive sign as well as being a meeting attended by those interested in culture, thought and lack of noise and the prevalence of tranquility. " 
    For his part, attributes Abdullah Awad , 25, Iqbal young modern cafes that "modern cafe offers good service , accompanied by gentle handling by the male and female workers, and this is what Angda in the traditional cafes at all." 
    Modern and completed by saying , " The cafe is the only Mtnevsa, through the mixing of the sexes in light of the lack of recreational places , " adding that he feels very comfortable when attending high for this cafes are "me forget the worries of life." 
    Baghdad Municipality confirmed not granted work permit for cafes without being subject to examination committee reveal the place, and the owners of the project. He says Hakeem Abdul Zahra, director of media secretariat of Baghdad , in a press statement that " the Secretariat is doing its part between the duration and the other to shut down all over the place opened format illegal," he said , adding "we do not allow to open some of the cafes in places not subject to the standards of the law." 
    He said Abdul - Zahra "presented to the secretariat of Baghdad shortly before the request to convert some nurseries and public places in the capital to cafes but the secretariat responded categorically refused." Stressing that "open cafes are in accordance with the terms and conditions imposed by the Secretariat on the observations of plans to open a cafe that was identical to the conditions of safety are granted leave and vice versa."
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Thu 09 May 2024, 8:05 am