Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Seeds of success

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Seeds of success Empty Seeds of success

Post by Rocky Sun 14 Jul 2013, 5:04 pm

Seeds of success

15/07/2013 12:00 AM

How Hyung Myung *
    Let me express my profound greetings to all the readers of the morning newspaper. And I am happy to meet you again after nearly 10 months from the publication of my first article on the pages of this newspaper titled "Do you know Korea?",.

It has been 16 months on my job as ambassador to Korea in Iraq since the first day I started thinking about and search for ideas by asking myself questions such as "How to Make the relations between Korea and Iraq, more powerful?" How can Korea to support the development of Iraq? , "And what we have to offer for peace and prosperity in Iraq?"

That is what prompted me to this is the belief that Korea's support for Iraq will be beneficial not only to Iraq but also on Korea. The best forms of diplomacy are achieved through supporting and strengthening cooperation profitable for both parties. Has a lot of potential countries potential for the development of this form of cooperation in various fields.

We have passed Korea بالحقبة the colonial and was left with only the ruins after the Korean War that killed millions, but Korea was able to overcome all odds, despite its lack of natural resources and has been able to achieve economic development in a relatively short period of time.

Believing that those fought by my experience may be helpful for Iraq through inspired, I have donated a book entitled "From despair to hope" for a number of Iraqi officials. This book documents what passed from Korea and what difficulties waged from the experience.

Today, I would like to speak about spiritual and determination that are raised by the Koreans, spiritual embodied in the phrase "Yes we can" spiritual those which formed the first step in the economic renaissance.

It was not easy owning this insistence and this in a country crusher spiritual colonialism and suffered the ravages of war. A country still legally at war with its northern neighbor. Country lacked any of the natural resources, the country needs a lot of money to develop itself at a time when many refused to help. Country was flattened described ruin where flowers blossom and trees bear fruit, but not the insistence of the Koreans was the base engine in Korea's economic revival, a renaissance made a success and will not despair.

If we look to the past to Korea we discovered that what Iraq is now owned resources, whether natural or human Maevouk what they were last owned by Korea. Despite the security problems, but I am a believer and strongly that Iraq is able to overcome these challenges and difficulties. That a country like Iraq, where the first known human civilizations and where shown capital Baghdad Baalmha the-throughout the Middle East, the country God has given blessings and natural resources, the country has the necessary human potential, it must rise again towards development.

That despair and surrender Asdan the advancement and development. All the people of Iraq, and the men of religion and political leaders to unite and spread the spirit of optimism and determination and should make their motto after depending on God, "Yes we can Yes we are able to bounce back"

In the past, it was not any one is expected to reach to what Korea has reached today. The per capita income has increased more than 200 times in just 60 years. Yes, if all the same person filled with hope and determination, and was launched in the fields of employment to those spiritual and this thirst for success, then there will not be what you can not achieve.

Personally, I believe that Iraq is capable of achieving greater success than that Korea's success. And is capable of making a difference and the key to this success. And that change is education.

As confirmed in my previous article that "the world changed by man, and man is changing science," I sincerely hope and inspired the people of Iraq, led by the spirit of determination that I talked about and make their motto since day "Yes we can, yes we can" and make their country the Garden of Eden Again, a country of peace and prosperity. "Yes you are you can, yes you can" God willing.

* Ambassador of the Republic of South Korea 

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Current date/time is Wed 08 May 2024, 10:18 am