Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

2 posters

Banking stocks soar Iraq Stock Exchange at the close amid liquidity Activity

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Banking stocks soar Iraq Stock Exchange at the close amid liquidity Activity Empty Banking stocks soar Iraq Stock Exchange at the close amid liquidity Activity

Post by Rocky Fri 27 Jan 2017, 4:08 am

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

2017/01/26 | 18:21

(Encyclopedia of the Day News | [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] ) - directly: main index rose Stock Exchange Iraq by the end of trading on Thursday, supported by the rise of banking stocks.

General index of Iraq and recorded a growth rate of 0.77%, reaching the level of 709.24 points, a winner around 5.43 points, compared with a closing session on Wednesday.

And support for the index rising 8 shares, including the performance of four shares of banking sector.

Baghdad and issued shares for soft drinks soaring by about 6.91%, followed by the Bank of Babylon shares of 4.88%, and the world real estate 3.20%.

In contrast, the meeting witnessed the decline 8 shares issued by the desert of public transport by about 9%, followed by the civil Insurance shares rose 6.98%, and then share Ashur Bank rose 4.17%.

Trading volume rose today to 11.2 billion shares compared to 10.51 billion shares the previous session, as liquidity surged to nearly 11 billion dinars, compared to 5.9 billion dinars a hearing on Wednesday.

Issued shares Zain Iraq Bank stable at one dinar, trading activity at all levels, the size of 9.8 billion shares, the liquidity of 9.8 billion dinars.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
    Screwball
    Screwball
    Interacting Investor
    Interacting Investor

Banking stocks soar Iraq Stock Exchange at the close amid liquidity Activity Empty Re: Banking stocks soar Iraq Stock Exchange at the close amid liquidity Activity

Post by Screwball Fri 27 Jan 2017, 4:24 am

Rise up baby and bring it home to papa!

Current date/time is Thu 09 May 2024, 10:30 pm