Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Araji vows to eliminate terrorism

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Araji vows to eliminate terrorism Empty Araji vows to eliminate terrorism

Post by Rocky Wed 01 Feb 2017, 2:53 am

Araji vows to eliminate terrorism

2/1/2017 0:00 

[rtl]Baghdad security suggests handover of security to internal 
    BAGHDAD / morning of the 
    new Interior Minister Qassim al - Araji , pledged to work for the elimination of terrorism. 
    The al - Araji , in his first statement after being granted the confidence of parliament first Monday as interior minister in a statement received "morning" a copy of it, "It would be of help to fighters on the battlefield and a counter - terrorism and the rest of the squad in order to eradicate terrorism . " He added al - Araji, "we we thank the House of Representatives on this great confidence and we will strive to be of help to fighters on the battlefield and a counter - terrorism and other formations of the security services , "stressing" the importance of strengthening security continued in the safe areas, as well as continuing to work towards the elimination of terrorism in other areas. " 
    On the other hand, he called on the Vice President of the security committee in the Baghdad Provincial Council , Mohammed al - Rubaie, the handover of security in the capital to the Interior Ministry to coincide with the selection of a new Minister of the Ministry. 
    Rubaie said in an interview on Tuesday: "usher good new interior minister of Iraq and Baghdad in light of organized crime , which abounded , " adding that " the provincial council is ready to hand over this file to the Ministry of the Interior and cooperate with it , " and called al - Rubaie to "hand over the security file in the capital Baghdad to the Interior Ministry , which called him a lot, to be received by the Baghdad operations command outskirts of the province. " [/rtl]

[rtl]

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

[/rtl]

Current date/time is Thu 09 May 2024, 8:25 am