Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Oil rises on concerns the imposition ofnew US sanctions on Iran

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Oil rises on concerns the imposition ofnew US sanctions on Iran Empty Oil rises on concerns the imposition ofnew US sanctions on Iran

Post by Rocky Fri 03 Feb 2017, 7:02 am

[size=32]
    Oil rises on concerns the imposition ofnew US sanctions on Iran[/size]
     Oil rises on concerns the imposition ofnew US sanctions on Iran %D8%A7%D9%84%D9%86%D9%81%D8%B7-2-655x360

Twilight News    

11 minutes ago

Twilight News / Oil prices rose on Friday on the possibility of imposing new sanctions on Iran after US President Donald Trump said that all options are on the table in dealing with Tehran after it conducted a missile test.
    Analysts said prices also received support from comments by Russian Energy Minister Alexander Novak on oil producers cut production, according to the agreement reached with OPEC.
    By 1050 GMT, futures rose to global crude measurement Brent 30 cents to $ 56.86 a barrel after it fell 24 cents to $ 56.56 at the settlement in the previous session. And is heading towards Brent rising more than two percent this week, the first large weekly increase since the beginning of the year.
    And ascended WTI US mediator in the nearest month contract maturity 25 cents to $ 53.79 a barrel after closing down 34 cents on Thursday. Crude rose slightly more than one percent since the beginning of the week.
    Reuters reported on Thursday, citing sources familiar with the Trump administration is preparing to impose new sanctions on more than 24 Iranian entities after Iran test-ballistic missile.
    He said Russian Energy Minister Alexander Novak said Russian companies may cut oil production faster than required under the agreement with the Organization of Petroleum Exporting Countries (OPEC) last year.
    Novak said that global production of oil fell 1.4 million barrels per day last month as part of the agreement.

Current date/time is Wed 08 May 2024, 4:19 pm