Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Kuwaiti parliament pays tribute to my position Jubouri Abadi from Khorabdallah crisis

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Kuwaiti parliament pays tribute to my position Jubouri Abadi from Khorabdallah crisis Empty Kuwaiti parliament pays tribute to my position Jubouri Abadi from Khorabdallah crisis

Post by Rocky Sun 12 Feb 2017, 1:52 am

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
    Kuwaiti parliament pays tribute to my position Jubouri Abadi from Khorabdallah crisis

 Baghdad / term 

In the midst of developments circle on the organization of river navigation between Iraq and Kuwait in the Khor Abdullah Agreement, search Kuwaiti National Assembly Speaker Marzouq Al-Ghanim at his residence in Cairo, with House Speaker Salim al - Jubouri and his accompanying delegation. 
    Ghanim stressed that the recent statements by a key House of Representatives, Prime Minister Haider al - Abadi on the same subject would contribute to cut the road to those who want to ignite sedition between the two countries. 
    And the form of the House of Representatives, during the past few days, a committee to study the issue after leaks spoke about the cabinet vote on the monitoring of financial allocation for the demarcation of maritime borders with Kuwait in the Khawr Abd Allah , south of Basra. 
    He said Al - Ghanim said "his talks with al - Jubouri on contrived crisis to the cause of the Khawr Abd Allah was with the utmost openness and transparency between our brothers in the two parties , " and expressed his thanks and confirmed for " the position of the Iraqi parliament clear majority of parliamentarians from their respect for the sovereignty of the State of Kuwait and respect for all international agreements between Kuwait and Iraq ". 
    He said the Kuwaiti parliament that " the official statements made by officials involved in this matter , and of them, His Excellency the President of the Parliament are extremely important in crossing the road on who wants to drive a wedge discord between the two brotherly peoples and to those who want to put pressure on the old wounds and does not want relations between Iraq and Kuwait advanced the booming continue to develop and flourish and those who actually prefers the special interest over the public interest in order to achieve interim goals, whether access to the Parliament or other seats. " 
    On the nature of the talks, Chairman of the Kuwaiti National Assembly, stressed that " the conversation was very frank on both sides and the brothers distinguished from the Kuwaiti side spoke frankly and talked about is the children of the Kuwaiti people concern , a legitimate concern and brothers Distinguished on the Iraqi side also spoke very clearly and transparently," pointing out that "al - Jubouri told during these discussions was very clear and that is the basis on which we proceed , which is to respect the agreements signed by the two countries and try not to provoke all what you sow discord between the two sides." 
    The prime minister has said, the beginning of February , the current that ratified Convention on the Khor Abdullah private navigation and not for the demarcation of the border, pointing out that the government had discussed a system to monitor the border. 
    National Assembly Speaker and said he had "no one blames the Kuwaiti parliament and the Kuwaiti parliament when the government demanding to take all measures that preserve Kuwait 's sovereignty and its right and I think more importantly is also the position of the majority of sensible people in the Iraqi parliament and would stand beside the Iraqi people even before the Kuwaiti maintain the stability of the two peoples "noting that" there is our concern that the repeated occurrence of what happened in the past , "and expressed hope that" the rule of the wise prevail on any minority want to sour the atmosphere and fish in troubled waters. " 
    For his part, House Speaker Salim al - Jubouri, in comments carried by the Kuwaiti media statements, the "real official position hard by the Iraqi parliament and by the official Iraqi authorities to respect all the agreements that got commitments internationalism and respect for the sovereignty of neighboring countries, particularly the State of Kuwait." 
    He added that "there are issues that require joint research bypassing all that can be raised from the crisis is not merely to be confined within the framework of the launched and it needs if it needs to be a serious actual measures are grown mutual trust and confirmed , " stressing at the same time "exceeded crisis in infanticide sedition considering that both countries seek to preserve the interests of the 
    common. " 
    This comes at a time, the Kuwaiti Interior Ministry announced readiness to deal with an attempt to border security breaches north of the country. 
    According to the Kuwaiti Witness newspaper, in a report I followed (range), "The Ministry of Interior represented in the sectors of land border security and private security confirmed the readiness to deal with any attempt security breaches border north of the country, after receiving information about the presence of Iraqi communities belonging to the partisan advocacy and virtue of terrorists trying to progress towards the Kuwaiti border to organize protest demonstrations over the issue of Khorabdallah. " 
    The Kuwaiti newspaper that " the General Administration of Special Forces has sent four battalions of elements comprising 500 military backed by armored vehicles into the northern border and have been given direct instructions to deal with any attempt to break through."

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Fri 10 May 2024, 3:10 am