Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Jubouri: Chairman of the Kuwaiti National Assembly described the statements of some of its members a

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Jubouri: Chairman of the Kuwaiti National Assembly described the statements of some of its members a Empty Jubouri: Chairman of the Kuwaiti National Assembly described the statements of some of its members a

Post by Rocky Tue 14 Feb 2017, 1:49 am

[ltr]Jubouri: Chairman of the Kuwaiti National Assembly described the statements of some of its members against Iraq as "personal"[/ltr]

Since 13/02/2017 14:38 pm (Baghdad time)
    [ltr][You must be registered and logged in to see this image.][/ltr]
    [ltr]Special - balances News[/ltr]
    [ltr]The head of the House of Representatives, on Monday, that the statements issued by any Iraqi or Kuwaiti side concerning the Khor Abdullah channel does not represent official positions, but it is personal.[/ltr]
    [ltr]Jubouri said to the reporter / balances News / "We deny formally every statement issued status of provocation that would affect the existence and consider any other state," adding that "the Kuwaiti National Assembly Speaker stressed that the statements made by some members of the National Council of character and does not represent positions official state. "[/ltr]
    [ltr]He added that "there will be a special session of the Kuwaiti National Assembly to discuss the details of the Khawr Abd Allah, and we are not against the need to search for the right," noting that "the parliament formed a committee to express their attitude and respect for Iraqi sovereignty."[/ltr]
    [ltr]He noted that "Iraq is committed to internationalism and dismissive agreement-each statement issued from someone who belongs to the National Assembly and touches Iraq" .anthy / 29[/ltr]

[ltr][You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
    [/ltr]

Current date/time is Wed 08 May 2024, 5:49 am