Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Wasit: enough for us to maintain financial resources if it does not shift to the government

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Wasit: enough for us to maintain financial resources if it does not shift to the government Empty Wasit: enough for us to maintain financial resources if it does not shift to the government

Post by Rocky Fri 17 Feb 2017, 1:37 am

[ltr]Wasit: enough for us to maintain financial resources if it does not shift to the government[/ltr]

Since 16/02/2017 14:35 pm (Baghdad time)
    [ltr][You must be registered and logged in to see this image.][/ltr]
    [ltr]BAGHDAD - balances News[/ltr]
    [ltr]It revealed Services Committee in the House of Wasit province, on Thursday, that the preservation of resources sing from the central government budget in the absence transferred to the government.[/ltr]
    [ltr]A statement by the Chairman of the Committee Mahdi Younis Eyal received / balances News / copy of it, that "during the course of the regular meeting of the Commission services, confirmed on maximizing local government revenues in light of fiscal austerity experienced by the government and now is a reality all the provinces to accept it."[/ltr]
    [ltr]He pointed out, that "there is more than one type in the budget of the province and the one belonging to the municipal districts that give workers' salaries and other projects that were not up to this moment and operational budget, which is in the process of transfers did we receive from the Ministry of Construction's budget."[/ltr]
    [ltr]He said Eyal, according to the statement, "There are 550 sewer workers and 4,000 hygiene factor in the municipality of Kut as there are mechanisms stop service every 20 of every month due to lack of conservative budget," stressing that "all the previous budgets, is considered a failure, even if up correctly to SOA served circles Wasit province properly. "[/ltr]
    [ltr]"We hope it will not need the central government in the budget because the province Rphina resources of petro dollars and border crossings enough for us if delivered to the local government," .anthy / 29[/ltr]

[ltr][You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
    [/ltr]

Current date/time is Wed 08 May 2024, 4:22 pm