Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

urgent .. Matisse: We will stay in Iraq for a period ahead of us and a long war

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

urgent .. Matisse: We will stay in Iraq for a period ahead of us and a long war Empty urgent .. Matisse: We will stay in Iraq for a period ahead of us and a long war

Post by Rocky Mon 20 Feb 2017, 3:06 pm

[size=32]
    urgent .. Matisse: We will stay in Iraq for a period ahead of us and a long war[/size]
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]    

8 hours ago

Twilight News / said US Secretary of Defense James Mattis said his forces would remain in Iraq for a period to stand with the Iraqi army. 
    He said Mathis , who arrived in Baghdad on a surprise visit , "we plan to battle against tenderness Daesh plan under preparation , " stressing that the fight against long Daesh. 
    US defense secretary added that the Iraqi army has good potential. 
    The Matisse had said upon his arrival for a small group of reporters traveling with him during the discussion of objectives of the trip: "I think all of us here in this room, and all of us in America pay for what we get from the gas and oil, and I think we continue to do so in the future." 
    US forces engaged in the battle of liberation front west of Mosul Daesh, which kicked off Sunday rows. 

The Matisse arrived Saturday to the UAE, in his first visit to the Middle East since assuming his duties last month. 
    And knows Matisse, a retired general who served in Iraq and Afghanistan, the area well and was visited constantly, while he was head of the US Central Command. 
    And co - secretary of defense last week 's meetings in Brussels and Munich to reassure European partners , the United States, and in NATO that Washington would continue to support the old alliances, and dispel concern about the fears of a rapprochement between the White House and the Kremlin.

Keywords: 

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Wed 08 May 2024, 10:52 pm