Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Female protester gives cops the finger, reportedly tries to spit at them. So they lay down the law.

Lobo
    Lobo

Female protester gives cops the finger, reportedly tries to spit at them. So they lay down the law. Empty Female protester gives cops the finger, reportedly tries to spit at them. So they lay down the law.

Post by Lobo Tue 21 Feb 2017, 5:57 pm

Female protester gives cops the finger, reportedly tries to spit at them. So they lay down the law.

USE LINK FOR VIDEOS -

http://www.theblaze.com/news/2017/02/21/female-protester-gives-cops-the-finger-reportedly-tries-to-spit-at-them-so-they-lay-down-the-law/

Dave Urbanski 6 hours

Female protester gives cops the finger, reportedly tries to spit at them. So they lay down the law. Portland-protest-1280x720 Image source: YouTube screen cap

Amid the “Not My Presidents Day” protests in Portland, Oregon, against Republican President Donald Trump, police arrested seven adults and cited six juveniles, the Oregonian reported.
    The offenders on Monday ranged in age from a 66-year-old woman to a 14-year-old boy, the paper said.
    A senior citizen tried stopping another protester’s arrest, Sgt. Pete Simpson told the Oregonian — and her face got bloodied after she apparently rolled on the ground with a cop.
    http://www.theblaze.com/news/2017/02/21/female-protester-gives-cops-the-finger-reportedly-tries-to-spit-at-them-so-they-lay-down-the-law/

Current date/time is Tue 19 Mar 2024, 4:32 am