Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Parliament speaker meets with his Iranian counterpart in Tehran

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Parliament speaker meets with his Iranian counterpart in Tehran Empty Parliament speaker meets with his Iranian counterpart in Tehran

Post by Rocky Thu 23 Feb 2017, 1:56 am

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
    Parliament speaker meets with his Iranian counterpart in Tehran

 Baghdad / term 

Met with Parliament Speaker Salim al - Jubouri , his Iranian counterpart , Ali Larijani, on Wednesday, on the sidelines of the Sixth International Conference in Support of the Palestinian Intifada was held in the Iranian capital Tehran. 
    Larijani said, during a meeting Paljbure, according to remarks followed up (range), said that "Iran is very pleased the military achievements of Iraq in the fight against terrorism , and this refers to the firm determination of the Iraqi people and government in responding to the terrorists." 
    Larijani said that "Iraq is a big and very important country in the region , " noting that " the problems that has plagued Iraq back to the big prestige and importance enjoyed by this country." 
    He said Iran 's parliament speaker said " the terrorist currents created because of the importance and status of Iraq", and expressed hope that " the war is over in Mosul , Iraq soon and get rid of the scourge of terrorism and terrorists." 
    For his part , al - Jubouri that " the convening of the International Conference in Support of the Palestinian Intifada in Tehran , serves all the Muslim states and given the importance of the Palestinian issue must be the establishment of such conferences every year." 
    The Chairman of the House of Representatives to " the achievements of the Iraqi army in the fight against terrorism , " and expressed "hope edit the western part of Mosul from the control of the terrorists as soon as possible , " explaining that "it is axiomatic that we consider these victories dating back to special friends aid the Islamic Republic Iranian. "

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Sat 11 May 2024, 3:36 am