Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Parliamentary Foreign Affairs warns of "sectarian conflict" as a result of the adoption of the Saudi

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Parliamentary Foreign Affairs warns of "sectarian conflict" as a result of the adoption of the Saudi Empty Parliamentary Foreign Affairs warns of "sectarian conflict" as a result of the adoption of the Saudi

Post by Rocky Tue 14 Mar 2017, 1:48 am

Parliamentary Foreign Affairs warns of "sectarian conflict" as a result of the adoption of the Saudi project in Iraq

Political  Since 13/03/2017 19:17 pm (Baghdad time)

Special - balances News
    Considered a member of the Foreign Relations Committee, Mithal al-Alusi, on Monday, the Saudi move - Iraqi Dblmaca, he is accompanied by a timetable GMT clear which recognizes Trump US presidency, questioning the look of the Saudi regime to "comfortable look" Iraq, while warned of a "sectarian conflict" due to the adoption of the Saudi project Iraq's Sunnis.
    He said al-Alusi, L / balance News /, "The Saudi move towards Iraq and the Iraqi move toward Saudi Arabia is accompanied by a clear timeframe GMT receiving a President Donald Trump, the American presidency", expressing doubts Repth and "Saudi intentions and accounts in the region."
    He added, "I do not think that the Saudi regime will look to Iraq comfortable look, especially since the Saudi regime now wants to pose himself as an actor and pioneer of Iraq," adding that it "is dangerous portends clash of sectarian and regional again in the Iraqi arena."
    He said al-Alusi, "It seems that the Saudi regime is seeking to find new roles for him in the region, particularly in Iraq, also it seems that the Saudi regime does not want to be in the US considering the center, which he feared understanding of America for the region or the new US administration moves in the Arab region ".
    The Foreign Ministry announced, yesterday, that the diplomatic delegation which will go to Saudi Arabia to discuss bilateral relations between the two countries.
    This suggested that Saudi Arabia, the Iraqi delegation set up the Iraqi Saudi Coordination Council discussed the reopening of border crossings direct air transport and to facilitate the procedures for Iraqi pilgrims and Umrah performers and visitors as well as the Saudi holy shrines in Iraq.
    The diplomatic delegation headed by Saudi Foreign Minister Adel al-Jubeir, visited Iraq and met with Prime Minister Haider al-Abadi, where the meeting focused on the consolidation of bilateral relations between Albuldan.anthy 29

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Wed 08 May 2024, 11:40 pm