Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Putin approves merger of South Ossetia, the Russian military forces

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Putin approves merger of South Ossetia, the Russian military forces Empty Putin approves merger of South Ossetia, the Russian military forces

Post by Rocky Wed 15 Mar 2017, 4:25 am

Putin approves merger of South Ossetia, the Russian military forces

Date: 15/03/2017 11:41
    Russian arms

Information / Baghdad ..

Sadiq Russian President, Vladimir Putin, an agreement with the Republic of South Ossetia on the accession of some units of the Army of the Republic to the strength of the Russian armed forces.

The agreement also provides for allowing Russian military bases in South Ossetia to recruit citizens of the Republic to perform their military service in strength.  

It is worth noting that Russia and South Ossetia signed, on March 8, 2015, the "alliance and integration" treaty for 25 years, with the possibility of extension.

Under the treaty to establish a common area of ​​security and defense, and the freedom to cross the border between the two countries and other topics integration.

This treaty is the basis for close cooperation between Moscow and Tsikhnval in economic and social fields, and in matters relating to foreign policy, defense and security, while maintaining the sovereignty of the Republic of South Ossetia.

Russia recognized the independence of the republics of South Ossetia and Abkhazia, on August 26, 2008, after Georgian forces launched on 8 August of the same year, an attack on South Ossetia, which led to the fall of the hundreds of dead and wounded, as well as substantial damage to the capital Tschhinval, Republic As a whole . Finished / 25

http://almaalomah.info/2017/03/15/world/139084

Current date/time is Wed 08 May 2024, 12:27 pm