Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Jordan's King reveals Khvaya and reasons for asylum Hussein Kamel and his brother to his home countr

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Jordan's King reveals Khvaya and reasons for asylum Hussein Kamel and his brother to his home countr Empty Jordan's King reveals Khvaya and reasons for asylum Hussein Kamel and his brother to his home countr

Post by Rocky Thu 16 Mar 2017, 2:40 am

Jordan's King reveals Khvaya and reasons for asylum Hussein Kamel and his brother to his home country in 1995

Amman - Iraq Press - March 16 / March: Jordan's King Abdullah II , revealed in his "last chance" secrets asylum Hussein Kamel and his brother to Jordan and how it was being drawn to Iraq and killed, during the regime of Saddam Hussein.
    King says in his book "In August of 1995 broke with Hussein Kamel, one of the most powerful men of the referee and the most influential in Iraq, for the system of government in his country as a result of a dispute between him and Uday, and took refuge in Jordan. Came with his wife 's daughter Raghad Saddam Hussein also came with his brother Saddam Kamel, a senior Republican Guard officers and his wife Rana sister Raghad. The two families came from Baghdad to Amman by car and cut the 500 - mile distance, and that the reason for the visit - declared disguise - is that the two brothers were full Sastqlan plane from Amman to Bulgaria on an official visit. "
    Iraq was then subject to international sanctions imposed by the United Nations therefore were not leaving Baghdad airport any international flights.
    The attention of the Jordanian monarch that "When I arrived the two families to Amman met two brothers to my parents , who agreed to Mnhmanma political asylum."
    Hussein Kamel was in charge of overseeing Iraq 's chemical and biological weapons program, and on Iraq 's nuclear program was the highest rank system men who split from Saddam. Abdullah II and points out that "after he arranged for him and my dad a date with the inspectors of arms of the United Nations to listen to his testimony, he decided to host the two brothers and their families in the Hashemite Palace, is a modern palace was often hosted by the Heads of State and senior international figures when they visit Jordan."
    He spoke reviewing the night of their arrival to Alaren and said , "My father called me and said: Go and handed them and assured them that their safety is guaranteed in Jordan, parts on feel reassured if they were in their country and among their parents." I went full brothers and welcomed them and made myself in my capacity as the commander of the special forces, and I told them that one of the units of these forces are responsible to protect them. We have two guests came to us with their families and this is our duty. But what you may have seen him during my visit to Baghdad made me know what kind of people were these two men, and therefore decided to stay at a distance from them. With that we were side by side, and I am Rania We lived in our new house near the Hashemite, I did not meet my daughter Hussein Kamel and Saddam Hussein only 3 times more likely for the time they spent in Amman. "
    He noted the Jordanian monarch to the illusion that it was experienced by Hussein Kamel , saying , "In my judgment , that what took place in the mind of Hussein Kamel is that the West Cisara to embrace him, and that the United States will employ its influence and strength to his inauguration commander for Iraq. It is clear that he was delusional. "
    He continued , saying , "After six months on the .ihma to Amman, in February of 1996, Saddam Hussein sent to the full letter in which he says if they returned to Iraq, all that issued them will be forgiven for them. As the two men who had been Avckda site and influence , who had two in Baghdad, and in the light of what proved to them that hope and dream which Raodahma two and a judgment wrong on the course of events, it has decided to ratify Hmahma and thus to return to Baghdad with their families. "
    " I gave my dad is that they can be Moakpthma up to the border, and so he took a military convoy delivering two men and two families Nhawwalcherq passage in the desert, and upon arrival was a team of our special forces snipers watching the extradition process in anticipation for what is not expected."
    He went on saying that "upon the arrival of the brothers to the border Uday and Qusay , was waiting for them on the Iraqi ones. In a report that the sniper team shook hands with the brothers Uday and Iraqi soldiers took them and threw them soldiers in one of the cars even turned around , Uday and Qusay and Rkaaa praying !!.
    The Jordanian monarch said in his memoirs , "When I heard these words , I called my father and told him that the brothers have become full of the dead , inevitably."
    He added that "after three days of killing Hussein Kamel and Saddam Hussein at the hands of men, so that their husbands had lost two daughters and his grandchildren and their parents."
    Jordanian monarch also refers in his book to the American invasion of Iraq, refers to the American arrangements in 2003 and pressures suffered by the Jordan by US President George W. Bush administration to use the territory and airspace of Jordan to attack Iraq and rejected the king to these pressures and how they managed to Jordan protection to become a Party in this war, especially the internal parties in Jordan, including the heads of former ministers were demanding the king to stand by Saddam Hussein , as the Scripture has pointed out , but the King was sure that Saddam will not be able to withstand a military and political reasons put forward in the book, stressing that the best option was the neutrality . Q ended

https://translate.google.com/translate?depth=1&hl=en&rurl=translate.googleusercontent.com&sl=auto&tl=en&u=http://www.iraqpressagency.com/%3Fp%3D166267%26lang%3Dar

Current date/time is Thu 09 May 2024, 3:43 pm