Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

New York Times: Erdogan is trying to create problems with Europe for reasons of electoral

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

New York Times: Erdogan is trying to create problems with Europe for reasons of electoral Empty New York Times: Erdogan is trying to create problems with Europe for reasons of electoral

Post by Rocky Fri 17 Mar 2017, 2:16 am

New York Times: Erdogan is trying to create problems with Europe for reasons of electoral

16/03/2017 01:32 | Number of Views: 818 font size: Decrease font Enlarge font
    Direction Press / follow-up
    US newspaper said in an editorial that the Turkish President Recep Tayyip Erdogan has stepped up its war against the ugly altercation allies Turkey Members of the Atlantic alliance, Germany and the Netherlands
    The New York Times pointed out that the reason is clear is that President Erdogan hopes to fabricate a battle with Europe may increase the support of Turkish voters supporters of the National Movement to vote in the referendum to be held on the sixteenth of April, which if passed it would broaden the powers of authoritarian
    The newspaper added that Erdogan's aggressive behavior may benefit candidates The anti-Muslims in the Netherlands, where voters went to the polls on Wednesday and will be followed by elections in France in April and May and elections in Germany during the month of September.

http://aletejahtv.org/permalink/155437.html

Current date/time is Fri 10 May 2024, 12:17 pm