Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

An intruder to the White House toured the yard 15 minutes before he was arrested

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

An intruder to the White House toured the yard 15 minutes before he was arrested Empty An intruder to the White House toured the yard 15 minutes before he was arrested

Post by Rocky Sat 18 Mar 2017, 1:54 am

An intruder to the White House toured the yard 15 minutes before he was arrested

Arab and international  Since 03.18.2017 at 09:33 (Baghdad time)

Follow-up scales News
    TV network "CNN" reported quoting a source in the Secret Service, that a man climbing the wall of the White House last week, remained in the southern yard 15 minutes before he was arrested.
    He faces Jonathan Tran (26 years), a sentence of imprisonment for a maximum period of 10 years for entry into the presidential compound without permission.
    According to the American channel, that a few alarm bells began after jumping Tran, one of the "Milpitas" in California, over the fence, but managed to avoid other sensors before they can be monitored just steps away from the main building.
    She added, "CNN", that Tran spotted "wandering" on Pennsylvania Avenue in Washington, where the White House is located about 6 hours before his arrest.
    A spokesman for the Secret Service: "The device does not comment on ongoing criminal investigations."
    The incident prompted Jason Chawicz chairman of the oversight committee in the US House of Representatives to be asked William Callahan, acting director of the Secret Service to provide the Committee with information on the incident.
    And mocked US President Donald Trump of secret service personnel around him, and described their work as "wonderful", after being arrested by stealth infiltration of the area is protected and guarded by a man from the White House claiming to be a friend of the President.
    Trump said sarcastically saying: "Oh my God, that the Secret Service is actually a fantastic job," after being informed boosted the anonymous person claiming to be a friend of Trump penetrate the walls of the White House and the access to the guarded and protected inside the place.
    He said Trump, he plays golf in the club in the state of Virginia, to which he moved to spend the weekend: "The person who broke the sanctity of the headquarters of the US president claiming that he (Friend of the President) suffers certainly psychological problems" ... "This is all very sad, In any case, ".anthy 29 / a 43

https://translate.google.com/translate?sl=auto&tl=en&js=y&prev=_t&hl=en&ie=UTF-8&u=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.mawazin.net%2F%D8%A7%D9%84%D8%AC%D8%A8%D9%88%D8%B1%D9%8A-%D9%8A%D8%AA%D9%88%D8%AC%D9%87-%D8%A7%D9%84%D9%89-%D8%A7%D9%8A%D8%B1%D8%A7%D9%86-%D8%A8%D9%86%D8%A7-%D8%B9%D9%84%D9%89-%D8%AF%D8%B9%D9%88%D8%A9-%D8%B1%D8%B3%D9%85%D9%8A%D8%A9%2F%D8%B3%D9%8A%D8%A7%D8%B3%D9%8A%D8%A9&edit-text=

Current date/time is Sat 11 May 2024, 1:14 am