Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Dollar falls weak transactions in Asia

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Dollar falls weak transactions in Asia Empty Dollar falls weak transactions in Asia

Post by Rocky Mon 20 Mar 2017, 6:28 am

Dollar falls weak transactions in Asia

Date: 20/03/2017 10:28
    Pound Dollar

Information / Baghdad ..

The dollar gradually fell in Asia on Monday, with transactions still resentment dominate the bulls on the rise of the dollar after issued by the Federal Reserve (central bank) less stringent indicators toward raising interest rates in the future than they were expecting.

The Fed lifted interest rates on Wednesday for the second time in three months, as expected, but hinted that it will not accelerate the pace of monetary tightening.

The initial reaction is limited to the Group of Twenty meeting earlier this week, which kept the usual wording on intervention in the exchange rate, but abandoned the pledge to avoid trade protectionism.

Given the public holiday in Japan today was the volume of trading operations and a weak dollar fell slightly near its lowest level in two weeks at 112.54 yen and away from the highest level in March at 115.51 yen.

And against a basket of currencies the dollar down 0.16 percent to 100.140, touching the lowest level in five weeks hit after Federal Reserve raised interest rates.

And repeated almost the same with the cohesion of the euro at $ 1.0764 after hitting a six-week low of $ 1.0782 on Friday. Finished / 25 p.

http://almaalomah.info/2017/03/20/economic/140559

Current date/time is Fri 10 May 2024, 12:48 pm