Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Iraq participates in the meeting of the international coalition against «Daesh»

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Iraq participates in the meeting of the international coalition against «Daesh» Empty Iraq participates in the meeting of the international coalition against «Daesh»

Post by Rocky Wed 22 Mar 2017, 3:11 am

Iraq participates in the meeting of the international coalition against «Daesh»

3/22/2017 0:00

WASHINGTON / morning  
    chaired by Prime Minister Haider al - Abadi on Wednesday , the Iraqi delegation to the first extended meeting hosted by the US State Department in Washington for senior leaders and foreign ministers of member states in the international coalition against "Daesh , " which includes 68 countries.
    According to sources at the State Department, the meeting which will be attended Abadi today , "will focus on accelerating efforts to defeat al" Daesh "in the remaining areas under its control in Iraq and Syria, in order to step up pressure on its branches and its partners and its networks , " as the meeting also includes a "detailed discussion of the priorities of the coalition efforts , including tracks on the foreign terrorists and financing of terrorism and counter - propaganda "Daesh" and restore stability to the liberated areas, in order to increase the campaign against the terrorist organization , momentum, and moreover, the ministers will discuss humanitarian crises circle in Iraq and Syria , which has influence in the region. "
    A spokesman for the US State Department Acting Mark Toner said that "Foreign Minister Rex Tillerson expressed clearly that the priority of the US State Department in the Middle East is a defeat" Daesh ", it requires clear support from all members of the coalition , which makes Tillerson looking forward to the cooperation and participation more broadly, in the framework of joint efforts to remove the "Daesh" of the region, "this is the first meeting at this level.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Sat 11 May 2024, 1:23 am