Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

In the parliamentary member of the Integrity demand the return of the investigation into the loss of

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

In the parliamentary member of the Integrity demand the return of the investigation into the loss of Empty In the parliamentary member of the Integrity demand the return of the investigation into the loss of

Post by Rocky Thu Mar 23, 2017 2:15 pm

In the parliamentary member of the Integrity demand the return of the investigation into the loss of 12 billion dinars

History of edits:: 3/23/2017 8:23 • 64 visits readable

{Baghdad: Euphrates News} A member of the Integrity Committee in Parliament MP Akeel al-Zubaidi to re-investigate the loss of $ 12 billion Iraqi dinars for electricity in the province of Karbala.
    Zubaidi said in a statement the agency {Euphrates News} received a copy of it, that this money was spent in the "feeders number {2} at hand Alhasinh / Karbala province nine years ago, and did not complete even though the full fiscal dues payment and did not benefit from the sons hand Alhasinh limit now because it was the collapse of hours after the run. "
    And between, that " the project has been referred to the tender generations company an initial {four billion dinars and a half billion dinars} nine years ago and later added $ 7 billion dinars for the project as compensation for passage through Iahasin {} Street on track."
    Zubaidi stressed that "it is necessary to re - investigated in this project and to hold accountable those who received no emphasis on the required specifications resulting in a waste of more than {12} billion dinars cost of the project and compensation paid to the company."
    He also called for a member of the Parliamentary Integrity Commission and the Ministry of Electricity to "expose the merits of wasting a large amount" surprising of the "Ministry of Electricity that did not submit lawsuits against the shortened and forwarded to the integrity and work to end the problem faced by citizens in Husseiniya hand" .anthy

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Fri May 10, 2024 7:03 am