Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

TILLERSON: Establishing "safe areas" in Iraq, Syria and the Pentagon We have not yet received orders

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

TILLERSON: Establishing "safe areas" in Iraq, Syria and the Pentagon We have not yet received orders Empty TILLERSON: Establishing "safe areas" in Iraq, Syria and the Pentagon We have not yet received orders

Post by Rocky Thu 23 Mar 2017, 3:32 am

TILLERSON: Establishing "safe areas" in Iraq, Syria and the Pentagon We have not yet received orders to do so

Last updated: 23 March 2017 - 11:30 p
    BAGHDAD / The Pentagon announced Wednesday that it had not yet received any orders to establish safe areas in Syria or Iraq. Asked about this, Pentagon spokesman Joe Skroka said at a conference in Washington, "We have not yet received any guidance on the establishment of any areas," he said after the announcement by US Secretary of State Rex Tillerson in a speech at the opening of the meeting of the international coalition against "Da'ash" in Washington yesterday, That the United States will intensify its pressure on terrorists in Syria and Iraq and will work to establish what he described as "areas of interim stability" in the two countries. Tillerson said the purpose of the initiative is to enable refugees and displaced from the fighting to return to their homes. In which the administration of US President, Donald Trump, a new plan prepared by the Pentagon to intensify the war on the organization "Daash." Western media has repeatedly talked that Trump intends to establish safe areas in Syria, which was rejected by the Obama administration previously.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Wed 08 May 2024, 8:11 pm