Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Rafidain Bank: 25 million dinars for owners of industrial shops as financial facilities

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Rafidain Bank: 25 million dinars for owners of industrial shops as financial facilities Empty Rafidain Bank: 25 million dinars for owners of industrial shops as financial facilities

Post by Rocky Fri 24 Mar 2017, 1:30 am

Rafidain Bank: 25 million dinars for owners of industrial shops as financial facilities

economy Since 2017-03-23 ​​at 13:10 (Baghdad time)

Baghdad Mawazine News
    Rafidain Bank said on Thursday that the bank's financial facilities, which amount to 25 million dinars in addition to the grant of 15 million dinars, including the owners of industrial shops from which it is intended to develop its work.
    The bank's press office said in a statement that "its branches have seen great interest for small and medium-sized enterprises to apply for financial facilities from citizens for the purpose of developing their work, activating the national product and local industry and supporting the national economy."
    He explained that "the bank set specific conditions for the granting of financial facilities, including that the applicant has access to facilities the identity of the Baghdad Chamber of Commerce and open an account at the nearest branch of the bank in his area of ​​work."
    He stressed that "the bank set the maximum amount of 25 million dinars for the project, which is to be developed after the owner presents his vision for the project and guarantee the mortgage of a property and is divided according to the powers of the branch manager and the extent of his conviction of the efficiency of the financial citizen."
    He added that "the bank announced the grant of 15 million dinars also as financial facilities to the owner of the project with the guarantor of a sponsor has banking facilities and that the financial assessment is commensurate with the financial assessment of the student facilities and called on those wishing to obtain these facilities to review the branches of the bank for the purpose of filling the form for this purpose" .

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Fri 10 May 2024, 3:34 am