Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Iraqi official: Baghdad plays a pivotal role in rapprochement between Tehran and Riyadh

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Iraqi official: Baghdad plays a pivotal role in rapprochement between Tehran and Riyadh Empty Iraqi official: Baghdad plays a pivotal role in rapprochement between Tehran and Riyadh

Post by Rocky Fri 24 Mar 2017, 1:38 am

Iraqi official: Baghdad plays a pivotal role in rapprochement between Tehran and Riyadh

Political Since 03/23/2017 13:36 am (Baghdad time)

Baghdad Mawazine News
    Iraq's ambassador to Kuwait, Alaa al-Hashemi, said that Iraq is capable of playing a pivotal role in bringing together Iran and Saudi Arabia, especially in light of its good relations with the two countries.
    We can Enkerb views between them, and I think that this task is not difficult if the principle of good faith is the motivation of the parties.
    Al-Hashemi said in an interview with Al-Jarida newspaper that "his country's relationship with the Gulf during the Iraq-Iran war was outstanding, but after a period of time there were reversals that had negative repercussions in this relationship, but the new Iraq is the big brother with Saudi Arabia for the Gulf States, and is keen on its interests, and we believe that it can not dispense the bay from us. "
    He pointed out that "the Kuwaiti-Iraqi relationship has a strong vision for the future after a period of reversals. The two sides seek to strengthen the brotherly relationship between them at all levels, especially that Kuwait requested the appointment of an Iraqi ambassador, which called on Foreign Minister Ibrahim al-Jaafari to get me from Madrid To work in Kuwait, because of the importance of relations between the two countries, and I think it is on the rise, and I am sure it will take a broader range beyond the past, and be an example and role model for the region, "adding," There is a Kuwaiti investment previously and I personally seek to promote them as the closest to the first and there is interest Kuwaiti pal Investment in Iraq's oil and commercial levels, and we have Kuwaiti projects to be done in Iraq, and we believe that as long as there is the beginning of a good partnership, it is possible to encourage and promote. "
    "Iraq has a great experience in the world. Over the past two and a half years, we have shown the truth of the Iraqi army, the Iraqi forces and others in all their names against the worst terrorist organization," Jaafari said. "As a third world war, more than 100 nationalities participate in these terrorist groups. And the return of Iraq to the ages of darkness in the name of Islam, so any experience in the face of terrorism did not commit to the brothers, where we participated with the security agencies in the countries of the region, and we believe that the coming days will be the war after the urging outside the Iraqi territory, Ba Serious practical solutions, and to take advantage of the Iraqi experience in this field. "
    "I warned in my intervention during the meeting of the group on preventing the influx of foreign fighters against an organization advocating last week that we have to be careful in rehabilitation, the term rehabilitation must be accurate, rehabilitating the murderer is not lawful or legal, them did not commit crimes, there is nothing wrong brought into the rehabilitation program. "
    He pointed out that "the Iraq-Gulf relationship since the Iraq-Iran war was distinct, but with other dimensions unfortunately, was negative. Iraq is the big brother with Saudi Arabia for the Gulf States, and keen on the interests of the Gulf and benefit from the experiences after 2003, so far I think it can not be Because the sacrifice of Iraq since the war with Iran from thousands of martyrs and the destruction of infrastructure, and this entitlement requires the Gulf brothers to understand the new Iraq, which provides them with the hand of love and brothers with all frankness and our belief in the common interests and risks "After the 13-year hiatus, the kingdom was appointed ambassador, we have overcome the past differences, and extended our hand to the brothers in Saudi Arabia because we recognize the importance of the Saudi role in the region and the Gulf in particular."
    "We do not see convergence as measured by this measure, in the sense that you are against me or against me, but we believe that Iraq should play a pivotal role, especially with good relations. with Iran and Saudi Arabia, we can Enkerb views between the two countries, and I think it is not a difficult issue, if the principle of good faith is the motivation of the parties. "
    "Iraq is taking firm steps to restore its confidence and the Gulf states are our brothers and closest people. I believe that the deeper the relationship becomes, the more the Gulf of Iraq will become integrated. We look at this with the perspective that the relationship is fundamental and crucial. In the midst of successive crises, and the closer we are, the more we can solve our problems at the regional and international levels. "

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Thu 09 May 2024, 7:38 pm