Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Hammoudi al-Araji, agree to adjust the border crossing points

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Hammoudi al-Araji, agree to adjust the border crossing points Empty Hammoudi al-Araji, agree to adjust the border crossing points

Post by Rocky Sat 25 Mar 2017, 2:56 am

Hammoudi al-Araji, agree to adjust the border crossing points

3/25/2017 0:00

BAGHDAD / morning
    He said Vice President of the House of Representatives, Hamoudi, the need to intensify the security effort and taking the role of the firm about what is happening at the border crossing points, explaining that the lack of control cost us a lot. According to a statement media for his office, received «morning», the Hamoudi, discussed with Interior Minister Qassem al-Araji, «ways to tighten procedures on the border crossing points and control mechanism entry of imported goods», indicating that «the post-victory over Daesh invites us to move towards an agricultural industrial future integrated Zaher and distinctive and solid economic partnership. »
    He Hamoudi «prepared the House to cooperate with the ministry to legislate laws that contribute to achieving security and stability in the whole of Iraq».
    Hamoudi pointed out that " the national product support issue has become the standard of each national, and puts himself at risk without questioning the indictment , " adding that "corruption in the ports threatens the security and safety of the country and is the largest and most dangerous to his sons."

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Thu 09 May 2024, 6:19 pm