Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Iran: start the registration of candidates for the presidential elections

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Iran: start the registration of candidates for the presidential elections Empty Iran: start the registration of candidates for the presidential elections

Post by Rocky Mon 03 Apr 2017, 2:02 am

Iran: start the registration of candidates for the presidential elections

History of edits:: 2017/4/2 10:42 • 101 times readable

{International: Euphrates News} chairman of the election in Iran, announced the start of registration of candidates for the presidential elections, the names of the process at its twelfth session from April 11 to last five days.
    Said Ali Asghar Ahmadi , said Sunday in a press statement, the registration will be in the Ministry of the Interior to begin after the next stages. "
    With respect to the fifth session of the municipal council elections Ahmadinejad said he ran for these elections , 287 thousand and 425 people.
    According to Ahmadi , he has run 54 088 people for municipal councils and 232 537 people for village councils these findings to grow by 14 percent compared to the previous elections held four years ago , .
    the registration of wishing to run for municipal and village council elections , the names of the process began on March 20 and lasted until 26 of it.
    and will hold these elections to coincide with the presidential elections and the election T Supplementary Islamic Shura Council {Parliament} on 19 May next.

http://alforatnews.com/modules/news/article.php?storyid=140801

Current date/time is Fri 10 May 2024, 3:32 am