Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Merkel calls for Germans to open up to Iraqi refugees

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Merkel calls for Germans to open up to Iraqi refugees Empty Merkel calls for Germans to open up to Iraqi refugees

Post by Rocky Mon 03 Apr 2017, 3:22 am

Merkel calls for Germans to open up to Iraqi refugees

Date: 03/04/2017 09:54
    Merkel

Information / Baghdad ..

Called on German Chancellor Angela Merkel on Monday, the Germans to Alanafth Iraqis and Syrian refugees, the refugee claim at the same time respect for tolerance, openness and freedom of belief values.

Merkel said in an interview with a Syrian journalist came to Germany in 2015, "It is necessary to respect the new arrivals and understand the liberal values ​​of modern Germany, such as tolerance, openness and freedom of religion and freedom of opinion."

Merkel urged Germans to be open, noting that "we know very limited things about Syria, and we know very limited things about Iraq or African countries, we have to consider it as a chance to know more and be greater experience." Finished / 25

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Fri 10 May 2024, 10:03 am