Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

More than 4 million Iranians visited religious sites last year

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

More than 4 million Iranians visited religious sites last year Empty More than 4 million Iranians visited religious sites last year

Post by Rocky Sat 08 Apr 2017, 1:32 am

More than 4 million Iranians visited religious sites last year

 Baghdad / term

It revealed the Iranian consulate in Karbala, on Friday that the number of Iranian visitors to religious places in Iraq over the past year, has exceeded 4.5 - million visitors.
    The Iranian consul Mir Masoud Hosseinian, in a statement quoted by the agency Tasnim Iran and I followed the "long", that "throughout Iran last year, has reached the number of convoys that were routed to the holy sites , to more than 19 A convoy of 720 thousand visitors," pointing to " that if the number of convoys were added personal, and the number of visitors who attended the epic forty - Husseini, the number exceeds the 4.5 million Iranian visitors. "
    Hosseinian pointed out that "days (Arafa) and (Muharram) and (Rajab) and (Shaban) holiday (Nowruz) was one of the most crowded days , visitors Iranian holy shrines."
    With regard to some taken security measures to ensure the visitors, it Hosseinian said that "there are cards are provided with children and the elderly out and are placed in their necks, where he has a name and an address, and the number of his family phone, to help their families to reach them in the event of loss." He stressed the Iranian consul in Karbala, the need to be respected Iraqi laws by visitors, and do not skip these laws with regard to how to enter Iraqi territory, residence, and not carrying materials are banned, demanding visitors, good dealing with the Iraqis and workers in the holy places, and the realization that what he is doing these, is to serve the visitors and their comfort.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Wed 08 May 2024, 4:34 pm