Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Da'ash claims responsibility for the bombing of two churches in Egypt

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Da'ash claims responsibility for the bombing of two churches in Egypt Empty Da'ash claims responsibility for the bombing of two churches in Egypt

Post by Rocky Mon 10 Apr 2017, 2:01 am

Da'ash claims responsibility for the bombing of two churches in Egypt

CAIRO, April 9 (UPI) - The terrorist organization on Sunday claimed responsibility for the bombings of the Mar Girgis and Mar Marc churches in Tanta and Alexandria, Egypt, which resulted in dozens of casualties.
    The Egyptian Health Ministry said that "an explosion targeted the Church of St. Mark in the Attarin district of Alexandria, killing 13 people, including four police officers and wounding 33 others, and collapsed a house adjacent to the church as a result of the explosion."
    The explosion occurred in Alexandria, hours after the killing of at least 30 and wounded 60 others, in an explosion inside a church in the city of Tanta, the capital of western province.
    The terrorist organization has long claimed responsibility for a bomb attack on a church attached to the Coptic Orthodox Cathedral in Cairo in December that killed at least 25 people. Finished

https://translate.google.com/translate?depth=1&hl=en&rurl=translate.googleusercontent.com&sl=auto&tl=en&u=http://www.iraqpressagency.com/%3Fp%3D166267%26lang%3Dar

Current date/time is Wed 08 May 2024, 9:41 pm