Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Amnesty International: Iraq among the most executions in the world countries

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Amnesty International: Iraq among the most executions in the world countries Empty Amnesty International: Iraq among the most executions in the world countries

Post by Rocky Tue 11 Apr 2017, 4:03 pm

Amnesty International: Iraq among the most executions in the world countries

(Reuters) -

According to a report of Amnesty International on Tuesday that executions decreased by 37% in the world last year, but China is still carried out annually provisions more than the rest of the world combined execution, while confirming that Iraq, Saudi Arabia, Iran and Pakistan are among the most execution countries the world.

Indicates human rights activists that were in the 2015 execution of 1634 people, a record number, but this figure dropped to 1032 people were executed in 23 countries around the world in 2016, these statistics do not include China, where is the information on death sentences in secret State secrets.

The organization said that were several thousand people executed in 2016 in China alone.

And contradict those estimates with the official Beijing figures, which reported that the number of executions reached 85 cases between 2014 and 2016.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Fri 10 May 2024, 12:49 am