Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Out of bounds

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Out of bounds Empty Out of bounds

Post by Rocky Sat 15 Apr 2017, 1:22 am

Out of bounds

Beijing
    Putin: Russia is discussing with China gas pipeline Altai project was
    quoted by Xinhua news agency official Xinhua on Friday Russian President Vladimir Putin as saying that his country is negotiating with China regarding the gas pipeline Altai project with Chinese Vice Premier Zhang Gao to visit me Russia to hold talks.
    The estimated cost of the pipeline project, which will carry gas from western Siberia to China 's northwest, up to $ 20 billion.
    Xinhua quoted Putin as saying that the establishment of a project Yamal LNG led Novtk and pipeline Power - of Siberia are moving smoothly.

Tokyo 's
    Nikkei falls to a lower level with the escalation of tension over North Korea ,
    Japanese stocks fell to their lowest level in four months at the end of trading on Friday , with the escalation of tension on the Korean Peninsula and other regions of the world including weaker investor appetite.
    The Nikkei index down 0.5 percent to close at 18335.63 points, its lowest close since early December \ December.
    The benchmark index fell 1.8 percent over the week, Mtqaibda fifth weekly losses respectively.
    The index , the broader Topix 0.6 percent to end the day at 1459.07 points.
    Jah.ba.aks-Nikkei 400 index fell 0.6 percent , also to record 13086.35 points at closing.

http://almadapaper.net/ar/news/528394/%D8%AE%D8%A7%D8%B1%D8%AC-%D8%A7%D9%84%D8%AD%D8%AF%D9%88%D8%AF

Current date/time is Fri 10 May 2024, 12:08 pm