Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Citizen: Hakim is able to play a bigger role in any rapprochement Saudi - Iranian

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Citizen: Hakim is able to play a bigger role in any rapprochement Saudi - Iranian Empty Citizen: Hakim is able to play a bigger role in any rapprochement Saudi - Iranian

Post by Rocky Wed 19 Apr 2017, 3:09 am

Citizen: Hakim is able to play a bigger role in any rapprochement Saudi - Iranian

- The Journal News

Confirmed citizen parliamentary bloc on Tuesday that the visit of the President of the National Alliance Ammar al-Hakim to Egypt aims to Arab leaders informed the administration on national reconciliation and the role of the National Alliance in reconciliation.

A spokesman for the mass citizen Habib Terminal's "Journal News", that "national reconciliation must take the international and regional then to make it work on the internal and external level, especially since Egypt must take a leading role for the Arab weight represented by the Arab League."

He added, Terminal, said that "the Iraqi diplomacy suffers from a clear imbalance in the delivery of home messages abroad and therefore, the National Alliance addressed this responsibility and of visits by Hakim to a number of regional states to clarify the most important of what has been accomplished in Iraq and the importance of a political settlement at hand."

He noted that "Hakim has the ability to play a major role in the Saudi rapprochement of Iran, especially after the liberation of Nineveh from the terrorist organization Daesh but the moment may not be appropriate."

The president of the National Alliance, Ammar al-Hakim Monday morning to Egypt in an Arab tour to support the settlement file and the fight against terrorism

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Fri 10 May 2024, 12:34 pm