Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Abadi and the envoy of the International Alliance are discussing the battle to liberate Mosul and th

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Abadi and the envoy of the International Alliance are discussing the battle to liberate Mosul and th Empty Abadi and the envoy of the International Alliance are discussing the battle to liberate Mosul and th

Post by Rocky Sun 23 Apr 2017, 1:06 am

Abadi and the envoy of the International Alliance are discussing the battle to liberate Mosul and the situation in the region

Political Since 2017-04-22 at 18:50 (Baghdad time)

Baghdad - Mawazine News
    Prime Minister Haidar al-Abadi and international coalition envoy Brett McCurk discussed on Saturday the battle for the liberation of Mosul from a terrorist organization and the situation in the region.
    "The Prime Minister received the envoy of the US President for International Alliance Affairs, Mr. Brett McCurk," the statement said. "The meeting discussed the strengthening of bilateral relations between the two countries and the conduct of the battle to liberate Mosul as well as the situation in the region."
    McCurck reiterated his country's support for Iraq in its fight against terrorism and other fields, while also congratulating the big victories on terrorist gangs.
    The Speaker of the House of Representatives Salim al-Jubouri, today on the need to continue close cooperation with the international coalition in the post-particularly encouraging in the field of training and arming Iraqi forces, pointing out that "the victories achieved by the security services during the battles of the liberation of Mosul contributed to the stability of political and security conditions Country. " Ending 29/34 R.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Wed 08 May 2024, 9:23 am