Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

2 posters

Bayati unlikely to achieve a financial surplus in the current year budget revenues

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Bayati unlikely to achieve a financial surplus in the current year budget revenues Empty Bayati unlikely to achieve a financial surplus in the current year budget revenues

Post by Rocky Tue 13 Aug 2013, 5:03 am

Bayati unlikely to achieve a financial surplus in the current year budget revenues

13-08-2013 11:45 AM

Baghdad (news) .. Ruled out a member of the Finance Committee MP / coalition in Iraq / Hassan Auzmn Bayati, achieving a financial surplus in the revenue of the current year budget due to lower exports of Iraqi oil. Bayati said (of the Agency news): that the budget of the year (2013) showed the opposite of what is expected to her, where she was is likely to witness a financial surplus considerably after that was built on the basis of price of a barrel of oil at 90 dollars at a rate of exports of 2.9 million barrels of oil per day.said: that the decline, which got an average oil exports during the first half of the current year as a result of acts of sabotage, which affected Some line networks export, especially in the northern fields has given an indication that the current year budget devoid of surplus and perhaps get disability financial in the event of continued decline in oil exports. , and had expected the Finance Committee parliamentary since the adoption of the budget in 2013 to achieve a financial surplus significantly during the current year, but due to the drop global economic growth, which led to a lack of demand for oil in the world markets, making its price is heading downward, as well as that of Iraqi exports were not planned within. / End / 8. g. / mm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
    wayoutnow
    wayoutnow
    DieHard Investor
    DieHard Investor

Bayati unlikely to achieve a financial surplus in the current year budget revenues Empty Re: Bayati unlikely to achieve a financial surplus in the current year budget revenues

Post by wayoutnow Tue 13 Aug 2013, 8:40 am

I call bs on this one !!!! $90 barrel right now oil is $107 a barrel highest it been in yrs !!!!! Back in the 90's Iraq was $3.26 when oil was $25 barrel !!!! So $17 dollars a barrel in surplus is almost what they were then !!!! Bs

Current date/time is Fri 10 May 2024, 1:23 pm