Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

The flow of investments of $ 10 billion in the Iranian petrochemical sector

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

The flow of investments of $ 10 billion in the Iranian petrochemical sector Empty The flow of investments of $ 10 billion in the Iranian petrochemical sector

Post by Rocky Fri 28 Apr 2017, 1:27 am

The flow of investments of $ 10 billion in the Iranian petrochemical sector

27/04/2017

The Minister of Oil and International Business Affairs, close to attract 10 billion dollars from the foreign sector Iranian petrochemical investments.

He explained Amarhasin Zamani Nia that the return of foreign investment for the petrochemical industry are guaranteed and confirmed, where he and after the completion of the negotiations and to create the necessary conditions in the near term, will flow to $ 10 billion of foreign investment on the industry.

He stressed that this year will be the year the boom of the oil industry, especially the Iranian petrochemical ones and that there are multiple negotiations with foreign investment destinations in various oil sectors.

He pointed out that foreign investment is estimated to attract sectors of oil, gas and petrochemicals ranging from 50 to $ 80 billion, and that it is achievable under serious negotiations and the desire of investors to attend the Iranian petrochemical industry.

And that between the Asian and European countries want to employ investments in Iran, but before negotiations should support its eligibility.

http://aletejahtv.org/permalink/161793.html

Current date/time is Tue 14 May 2024, 11:36 am