Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Parliamentary agriculture: the system of corruption behind the high prices of agricultural crops

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Parliamentary agriculture: the system of corruption behind the high prices of agricultural crops Empty Parliamentary agriculture: the system of corruption behind the high prices of agricultural crops

Post by Rocky Sun 30 Apr 2017, 3:20 am

Parliamentary agriculture: the system of corruption behind the high prices of agricultural crops

Last updated: 29 April 2017 - 11:30 p
    Baghdad / Iraq News Network revealed to the Parliamentary Committee on Agriculture, Saturday, about the reasons for rising agricultural crops and vegetable prices in the general areas of Iraq, warning the weak people from manipulating Bakot Moatunain.oukal Chairman of the Committee Furat al - Tamimi in a press statement today: "Iraq is the largest market for the neighboring countries in order to supply their products and thus there are external influences on rising agricultural crops and other prices to keep the Iraqi market open to their products after the trend towards preventing the indiscriminate dumping policy, "he said , adding also that" there are internal effects by exploiting weak people and price manipulation. " Tamimi said, " The parliament has recently voted on the decision of the local product protection and oblige ministries do," adding that " the decision turned out to be a non - starter as there is precedent laws legislator has not been applied on the ground , including consumer protection and the law of customs tariff law , " He pointed out that " prices (tomatoes) and vegetables have seen a significant rise in the domestic market because of the manipulation of the weak people and corrupt prices , in addition to the affected farmers of the few prices because of the money they spend on production processes as well as checkpoints and others that impede the transfer of products which are highly perishable process ".ouchehdt recently the Iraqi market Artva A great prices for agricultural products and vegetables, especially the crop "tomato", causing great dismay of my people and the start of a campaign to boycott.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Wed 08 May 2024, 11:38 am