Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Gold lower on Congress signed an agreement for government financing

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Gold lower on Congress signed an agreement for government financing Empty Gold lower on Congress signed an agreement for government financing

Post by Rocky Mon 01 May 2017, 3:07 am

Gold lower on Congress signed an agreement for government financing

Gold prices fell Monday in Asian trading after a rise in the dollar after negotiators reached in the US Congress to agree on a spending package to fund the federal government until the end of September.
    It dropped the price of an ounce of gold by about 0.3 percent to $ 1,264.06 by 0236 GMT.

The record US dollar index, which tracks the performance of the greenback against a basket of six major currencies, an increase of 0.1 percent to 99.118.

In contrast, the US economy record growth rate is weak during the first quarter of this year compared to the last three years, but the increase in the economic activity of the investment sector wage increases and rising expectations in the level of improvement in the US economy through this year.

http://economy-news.net/content.php?id=7372

Current date/time is Fri 10 May 2024, 11:04 am