Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Brent falls at the lowest level in 5 months

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Brent falls at the lowest level in 5 months Empty Brent falls at the lowest level in 5 months

Post by Rocky Fri 05 May 2017, 3:05 am

Brent falls at the lowest level in 5 months

Date: 05/05/2017 .

Paid a glut of crude oil supply concerns in global markets on Friday, Brent prices fall to their lowest levels in more than five months.

And waiting for crude oil markets around the world, any positive indicators raise their prices above the $ 50 barrier, especially keep about two months to the end of the production cut agreement.

Members have begun in the "OPEC" and independent producers, the beginning of this year, officially cut production by 1.2 million barrels and 558 thousand barrels per day, respectively, for a period of 6 months ending in June next, in an attempt to stabilize global oil markets.

And held members of the Organization of Petroleum Exporting Countries "OPEC", on the 25th of this month, a meeting to approve the possibility of extending the reduction of production an additional 6 months agreement.

By the time (5:33 GMT) dropped the price of a barrel crude global measurement Brent July delivery rose 2.3% to $ 47.27 a barrel, down from Thursday's close of $ 48.38 price.

The last time recorded oil prices, a lower barrier of $ 48 a barrel, on November 30 / November last, so hours before members of the "OPEC" to cut production agreement.

The Joint Ministerial Committee of the Organization of Petroleum Exporting Countries "OPEC" recommended, producers and non-members during its last meeting in Kuwait in March / last March, the extension of the global agreement to cut oil production for an additional six months. It ended 25 m

http://almaalomah.info/2017/05/05/economic/152980

Current date/time is Thu 09 May 2024, 7:30 pm